Founded in 1942 by Frank G. Phillips, we are a fifth generation family‑owned and -operated business and the longest running integrated producer of construction materials in the greater Dayton area.
We are a proud family-oriented team of professionals dedicated to providing high quality products and value added services. We enable businesses, organizations and individuals to improve their environment and enhance their quality of life.
We manage by our values to satisfy the needs of our customers, employees, and significant shareholders to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes.
Service and Quality Since 1942.