Jack Davis 2020 winner, Steve Back 2018 winner, and Brett Shover 2019 winner. From left to right in the picture.
2022 Employee Safety Award Winners
CONGRATULATION TO THE 2021 PHILLIPS COMPANIES SCHOLARSHIP AWARD RECIPIENTS!
- Caitlin Collinsworth
- Bret Rader
- Elise Rowe
- Ella Rowe
GIVE THEM A BIG CONGRATULATIONS IF YOU SEE THEM OUT AND ABOUT!
PHILLIPS COMPANIES RECEIVES GOLD LEVEL – 2021 NRMCA “EXCELLENCE IN SAFETY”
The 2021 NRMCA Safety Contest received 1,675 individual plant entries. All entries included safety records from calendar year 2020. NRMCA has estimated that there are currently 7,000 plants in the United States. The largest category for plants was Gold with 1,123 Excellence in Safety awards. The Silver category had 14 Excellence in Safety awards. The Bronze category had 80 Excellence in Safety awards. The total number of plants receiving “Excellence in Safety” awards in 2021 is 1,217.
Phillips Companies Employees Raise Money For One Bistro
We were able to make a donation of $696.60 to our friends at One Bistro Xenia this month thanks to our employees! This past Winter, Phillips employees donated some of their “garage sale type items” to one of our storage units. After the unit was full, we put it up for auction and decided to give the proceeds to a local charity we loved. Phillips Companies matched the proceeds and we were able to donate even more than we had originally thought! We are now continuing this program every month with a different 501(C)(3) group in the area! We will allow each group control of one of our storage units to donate items as they wish, then auction off the unit and give the proceeds to that group to do with what they please! If you are a part of a local 501(C)(3) organization and would like more information on this program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips for How to Avoid Concrete Popouts
Looking to fill the position of Laborer. In need of full time seasonal Laborer to perform tasks as part of the Land Improvement Center crew. Following are some of the requirements:
• Have a valid license and pass drug screening
• Must have reliable transportation to and from work
• Ability to lift 75+ pounds
• Able to work in various weather conditions
Employee will also be required to:
• Assist in placing mulch with blower unit
• Assist in the clean-up of job site
• Have good communications skills
• Be on time or early before scheduled start time
• Work overtime to include Saturdays
• Work safely and have good time management
• Do grounds maintenance i.e. mowing, weeding, trimming
• Perform daily equipment/vehicle inspections
Additional skills needed:
• Experience in landscaping or construction preferred
• Experience operating skid steer preferred
• Ability to follow directions and be self-motivated
• Ability to adapt and learn new skills
• Ability to work with public
An Equal Opportunity Employer
If interested complete the online employment application.
You Can Now “Request an Aggregate Delivery” From Our Website!
Have you ever wanted to reach our Gravel Dispatch after normal business hours to put in a delivery for a future date? Well, now you can!
From our website’s home page, click on “Aggregate Delivery Request.” From that page, enter ALL of your order information and click “Send.” One of our gravel dispatchers will then review your order and contact you to confirm and schedule it as soon as possible.
*Please be aware that this is a request form. An associate will contact you as soon as possible to complete and schedule your order.