Since 1942 Phillips Companies has been a leader in the aggregate and construction industries in the Dayton, Ohio area. We are currently seeking a Class B CDL driver. Successful candidates will make deliveries and assist with other tasks, including the placement of mulch using a blower unit.Minimum job requirements:
- Have a valid Class B CDL
- Must be able to drive a manual shift truck
- Pass pre-employment drug screening and be physically fit
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Lift 75+ lbs and manually move needed equipment
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Assist in placing mulch with blower unit
- Work overtime including Saturdays
- Have good communications skills
- Be on time or early before scheduled start time
- Assist in loading or unloading of products
- Work safely and have good time management
- Do grounds maintenance i.e. mowing, weeding, trimming
- Perform daily equipment/vehicle inspections
- Experience in landscaping or construction preferred
- Experience operating skid steer
- Ability to follow directions and be self-motivated
- Ability to adapt and learn new skills
- Ability to work with public
We offer competitive compensation, a participative team environment, and advancement potential. We also offer excellent benefits: paid life insurance, paid short-term disability, paid vacation & holidays, paid uniforms, tuition reimbursement, educational scholarships for family members, and an outstanding profit sharing program.
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
If interested complete the online Employment Application.
An Equal Opportunity Employer